Double Your Blog Traffic and Attract Your Dream Client with Done-for-You, Love-Based, High-Vibe Copy
How would you like to easily attract more people to your website and book more clients, without having to write a single piece of content at all?
Hey, I know you’re here because you want to shine your light even brighter. You want to spread your love farther and wider. And with the spiritual gifts you have, you want to sprinkle your magic everywhere!
But being blessed with these gifts doesn’t always come with the practical knowledge on how to write powerful content that does the heavy lifting (aka marketing) for you.
Writing can suck balls big-time.
I should know. I’ve been writing all my life.
You just don’t understand why you can’t seem to get the words flowing. You know you’re an inspirational speaker. You’re a fabulous leader. And you’re a complete hot shot when it comes to working with your clients.
But when it comes to writing content, you’re stumped for words.
You probably know what I mean when I say…
- You take forever and a day trying to make the perfect words to come to you, but nothing comes and you’re forced to live with content you’re not happy with.
- You rush through the process and write down everything that comes to mind. But when you start reading back on what you’ve written, you’d rather tear up the page and toss it out the window or throw your computer at the wall instead.
- You cringe at your own words. Your own copy bores you to death! You’d rather swim seven oceans, hike up seven mountains, and cross seven hells than have somebody read what you’ve just written.
- You start questioning if you should be putting up a blog at all and start thinking maybe you should post pretty pictures and inspirational quotes on Facebook and Instagram instead.
- You find yourself mowing the lawn, baking an overly complicated lemon meringue pie, and looking up Pinterest for Halloween costume ideas – in May! You’d do anything just to get your mind off writing that blog post or sales page.
- You’re absolute, positively, 100% sure you’re not going to make any cold calls (or cold emails, for that matter). You hate cold-calling, and by the Golden Rule, you’re not going to impose yourself on others either.
- You just don’t have the time or energy to write all that content. Heck, you don’t even have the time to write a 24-word Facebook update. Between the bajillion and one business tasks you have and keeping your personal life in order, you just don’t have enough brainpower left to write anything at all.
You could be one of these things. Or you simply could be someone who just doesn’t like writing at all. You’d rather have someone else take over for you so you can go do your own thing and let others do theirs.
The good news is help is coming your way – always.
Out of the billions and billions of web pages in the world, you’re here. You found me!
Hi there! My name is Nicole Arce and I help life coaches, energy healers, psychic mediums, and other conscious entrepreneurs attract their dream clients by writing love-based content for them.
For nearly a decade, I’ve helped all sorts of businesses bring hundreds of thousands of dollars in profits by using a combination of content marketing and copywriting.
I adored writing for these businesses day after day after day. That is, until life threw me a curveball and my father passed away in his sleep.
For a long while, I found myself in a dark place, questioning my existence and running away from feelings I refused to feel.
It took a great deal of time and energy trying to figure out how to get out of my situation. I consumed books, blogs, podcasts, YouTube videos, and paid programs.
I learned about mindfulness, the Law of Attraction, ascension, astrology, reiki, energy healing, crystals, NLP, and all sorts of seemingly magical stuff from people who are just like you.
Lttle did I know, I was standing on the brink of a metaphorical cliff. And I had two choices: to allow myself to leap over the edge and realize I had wings or to stay where I was and watch other people leap instead.
It took me years before I decided to take the leap. But I’m here now.
I love writing. I love content. I love copy. And every day, I wake up exhilarated by the opportunity to use my gift to help one more light-filled entrepreneur shine her light and spread it to places where light seems lost, those places where I used to be.
The Universe has sent you here for a reason.
Yes, you can run a successful heart-centered business and attract clients in an easy, authentic, and high-vibe way by creating uplifting content paired with love-based copywriting techniques.
Imagine having a business, where you…
- Build your own platform where you can show your clients that you’re one helluva boss at what you do.
- Educate, inspire, and uplift your prospects with well-researched, well-written, Google-friendly, and highly shareable articles.
- Quit chasing after prospects who aren’t interested and attract clients who are 101% ready to commit their time and money to you instead.
- Create amazing relationships with your prospects based on trust and credibility by using the world’s oldest, most intimate, and most effective method to get people to listen to you. (And no, it’s not grabbing them by the shoulders and shaking them hard.)
- No longer feel pushy with your marketing because – newsflash! – you won’t be.
- No longer do Facebook Lives with nobody watching or free challenges with no one attending because you’ll have a community of people who hang on to your every word.
- Have no clue what procrastination means. You’ll be on a constant roll once you have someone taking care of your content for you.
- Enjoy more time doing the things you love, whether it’s business-related stuff or stuff that got you cruisin’ down to an island paradise with a tropical smoothie in hand. After all, isn’t doing the things you love what life is all about?
- Abandon cold-calling altogether and simply allow your clients to come to you on their own accord. Seriously, who wouldn’t want that? And by the universal Law of Attraction, this is what happens in every successful business, even if they don’t know what manifesting is all about.
In short, you’ll go from being a frazzled, exhausted, struggling entrepreneur to the financially free, empowered, and successful owner of your own little empire. Isn’t it about time you spread your light far and wide?
Here’s how it works.
There are only three things you really need to do to sell through your content:
Let me walk you through each step a little bit.
Step 1. We’ll prepare for publication and promotion. We’ll nail down these three things so I can move ahead to the next two steps with a clear head: your audience, your message, and your offer.
Step 2: I’ll publish your content. First, I’ll do the research to find out what your audience would love to learn from you. Second, I’ll create an editorial plan to provide structure to your work process. And third, I’ll write, edit, and revise your articles before they go live on your blog.
Step 3: I’ll promote your content. SEO works, but we have to give traffic a hand to come to you. In this step, I’ll help you share your blog posts to your followers on social media and to your email list subscribers. And if you’re willing to up the ante even more, I’ll create high-converting sales pages and email sequences to go with your blog and newsletter.
Here’s a quick glance at the entire process.
If you’re ready to get the ball rolling, click the button below and book a strategy call with me.
We’ll talk about your business needs, problems, and goals to provide clarity for both of us on what you really need.
Once we’re both clear on what’s going on in your business, I’ll send you a detailed content strategy that you can use to step up your content marketing game.
When you say yes, I’ll send you an invoice and we can get started right away.BOOK A STRATEGY CALL TODAY!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do I need to invest in your awesome service?
You can invest in a bundle of content marketing and copywriting services starting at $1,400. For nine months’ worth of Starbucks venti frappuccinos, you can give birth to a thriving, heart-centered blog that’s built on love-based writing techniques. And hey, why not save on your frappuccinos now so you can splurge on exquisite coffee harvested straight from the lush, green plains of Puerto Rico later?
How soon will I see results?
Honestly, if you’re fully aligned with your desire to manifest a blog that sells for you, you can expect to see results right away. The Universe, Source, Goddess, Spirit, The Force – however you call it – has your back all the time. And you choose how soon you want to see results. But I’m not going to make any guru-style, over-the-top promises here, so I’ll give you a conservative estimate and say three months at the very least.
Do I need to be technically proficient to do this?
No. Not at all. In fact, all you actually need to do is to talk to me via Skype, Zoom, email, however you like. We can write letters by owl or raven post too, if that’s your thing. But I have to warn you. There aren’t very many owls or ravens where I live. In fact, I haven’t seen an owl since I was five, so maybe we should scratch that option.
Will this work for me even if I have a new business?
Whether you’ve been selling for 20 years or two minutes, a powerful content marketing strategy and persuasive copy will absolutely work for you. Always remember that the Universe has your back all the time. If reading this feels good to you, that’s your biggest sign my service will work for you. If something feels off to you, maybe we just weren’t meant to work together in this lifetime.
Are you ready to step up your game?
Yes, you can continue to meditate, journal, and feel gratitude for the blue skies and yellow flowers. I encourage you to do so.
And yes, you can wait to get aligned and look for things to enjoy while you wait for your dream client to show up. I do urge you to enjoy yourself every single step of the way.
But let me ask you this. How exactly do you know when you’re in alignment with what you want?
The very fact that you’re here, enjoying this long-ass page and having almost reached the end of it is the single biggest sign to date that the Universe is calling you to get your butt moving now.
You very well know there are no coincidences. Everything happens for a reason, and, if you haven’t yet discovered, there’s a pretty compelling reason you’re here.
Who is this for? This is for you if:
- You have a burning desire to get your message out but you freeze up every time you try to express it.
- You love the idea of being seen as an authority figure in your niche but wrinkle your nose at the idea of spending hours cranking out blog posts and engagement emails.
- You want to take your business to the next level by increasing your visibility and stepping up as the master of your own game.
- You believe there has to be a balance between inner and outer work. You know you’re in this physical realm for a purpose and must learn to use physical tools to further your spiritual cause.
- You have no idea what search engine optimization, keyword research, content syndication, and engagement sequence mean. And you’d rather not try to find out. (Don’t worry. I lived a past life as a digital marketer and I can help you with these.)
- You want your business to be easy. You’d rather allow things to come flowing your way instead of knocking yourself out running after clients and revenue.
- You feel you’re in a safe, loving space where you know only you can make the decision to work with me or not.
Who is this not for? This is not for you if:
- You love to blog and, like me, are absolutely thrilled with the thought of spending hours at your desk churning out piece after piece after piece after piece of content.
- You believe you can manifest a successful business simply by sitting in the lotus position all day long waiting for inspiration to come in. (Hint: The inspiration is already there. You probably just haven’t heard it yet.)
- You have to stretch yourself a little too far to afford my services. If you have to max out your credit card or ask your parents for the umpteenth loan this month, it’s not yet time for us to work together.
Look, there’s nothing wrong with stretching yourself a little bit. In fact, that’s how we grow and expand in the most marvelous ways.
But the truth is, the Universe wants you to sit back, relax, and sip your margarita (non-alcoholic, if you will) so that it can bring you the goods.
The Universe wants to help you, but only if you allow yourself to lift the burden off your shoulders and let it completely take over for you.
In fact, you can choose easy any time you want. Or you can choose to work hard and sweat and struggle and not hear a single ka-ching in months.
This is why most businesses fail in their first year.
It’s not because of an imagined inability to do things properly or a perceived lack of effort. It’s because most new businesses have made the choice to make it so hard for themselves that the Universe can’t step in to help them.
And if you’re still reading this to its very end, you know, deep in the innermost recesses of your heart, you have made your choice.
Click the button below and book your free strategy call today.BOOK A STRATEGY CALL TODAY!
PS: Please hurry. There’s a very limited number of clients I accept every month. If you want to work with me so we can start transforming your business now, you better get moving fast.
PPS: I’m not trying to create a false sense of urgency here. I’m simply saying I have yet to learn how to bend time so I can work with everyone who wants to work with me. Like you, I like to take my sweet time to meditate, journal, exercise, attune to Mother Earth, and spend time with my loves.
PPPS: It’s time for you to go from exhausted to empowered, struggling to successful, and frazzled to financially free. It’s time to shine your light even brighter and spread the love we’ve all been longing to share. And maybe, just maybe, the Universe sent me to help. Book a strategy call now and learn how you can use powerful content and persuasive copy to start running a successful business today.